Our research team compiled a list of the most interesting stories from this past week. Here are our recommendations of the latest cybersecurity news you need to know to start the week right:
1. SWIFT systems of three Indian banks compromised to create fake trade documents: https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2017/01/16/swift-systems-indian-banks-compromised/
2. Carbanak’s Back And Using Google Services For Command and Control: http://www.darkreading.com/cloud/carbanaks-back-and-using-google-services-for-command-and-control/d/d-id/1327909
3. TOR found a way to make the Dark Web even more Secret: https://www.oodaloop.com/osint/cyber/2017/01/21/tor-found-a-way-to-make-the-dark-web-even-more-secret/
4. Apple iOS 10.2 (Notify – iTunes) – Filter Bypass & Persistent Vulnerability: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2017/Jan/53
5. Satan ransomware-as-a-service starts trading in the Dark Web: http://www.zdnet.com/article/satan-ransomware-as-a-service-starts-trading-in-the-dark-web/#ftag=RSSbaffb68
6. Old-School Mac OS Malware Spotted Targeting Biomedical Industry: http://www.darkreading.com/endpoint/old-school-mac-os-malware-spotted-targeting-biomedical-industry/d/d-id/1327936
Enjoy the read and have a secure week!