We are looking for an experienced, passionate professional to join our team and lead our content marketing efforts to help us create a unique brand voice within a highly competitive busy space.
As content marketing manager, you will be responsible for the ideation of our content strategy, oversee all marketing content initiatives and hands- on execution. You will develop and share thought leadership content to raise brand awareness and ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop content marketing strategy aligned with marketing targets, specifically one that can contribute to brand awareness, organic traffic growth and increased user engagement.
- Collaborate with internal research & product teams to plan and develop content assets for all external and internal communications
- Create and publish engaging content for Social media
- Edit, proofread and improve all company papers, articles, posts etc.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Create and maintain the content calendar and coordinate with different departments on deliverables, go-to-market planning, and communication.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- keep the information displayed on our brand site and social media fresh, informative, and appealing
- Identify new content opportunities and explore ways to repurpose existing content throughout the site
- Analyze and report on user engagement and website traffic metrics to establish content strategy success
- Native English speaker and writer
- At least 4 years’ experience as a content manager and writer with strong editorial skills along with excellent planning abilities and attention to detail.
- Cyber experience -big advantage
- Demonstrable creative writing skills
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field