This role will report to the Vice President of MSSP and Channel. This individual will support Partner recruitment, onboarding, management and Go To Market activities as well as work with Field Sales to drive pipeline and revenue. They will be expected to have proven experience in and be able to support their Partner base with solution selling, ng and build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will command a deep understanding of the cybersecurity industry, the Channel ecosystem, and how to work with their partner base to increase pipeline and drive those deals to closure. Candidates have a proven record in driving growth with a mutual partners such as Strategic Alliances, National Partners, MSSPs and/or Regional Partners. Previous experience in the Endpoint/EDR space a plus, but not required.
NOTE: Title will be dependent on level of experience (e.g., Mgr. vs. Director, etc.)
What You'll Do:
- Identify, recruit and/or grow new and existing Partners to increase adoption and sale of Deep Instinct technology.
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Assist in Go To Market activities where required including Trade Shows, webinars and other events.
- Educate partners on product portfolio and complementary services offered.
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users.
- Provide proposals, quotations and pricing to partners.
- Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends, competitor activity and Partner’s specific routes to market.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information.
- Introduce new products and its features to partners.
- Conduct business reviews with partners and recommend improvements.
- Accurately forecast sales and complete partner and customer data in Salesforce.
Who you are:
- 6+ years’ experience developing and leading complex partner relationships. Preference for experience in IT Sales, Security Software, Infrastructure.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with MSSPs and VARs and what Go To Market strategies work best with each
- Experience in sales, marketing, strategy and program management in technology including channel sales, distribution
- Disciplined and accountable. Demonstrates a tendency to work with a Partner’s needs in mind and work backward from there to achieve mutual success.
- Business/Corporate Development experience running all aspects of strategic transactions.
- Experience collaborating with all areas of business from engineering, sales, and marketing to C-level
- Extremely strong communication and effective negotiation skills.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Expert knowledge and understanding of all business development activities
- Proving track record in enabling and increasing Partner revenue
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a successful track record of running a deal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.