We are looking for an Inside Sales Channel Manager – MSSP. Reporting into the Manager of Inside Sales.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company that is poised to do huge things. We're on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market.
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for driving the adoption, retention, sales efforts towards net expansion, of MSSP partners with our market leading solutions towards the SMB market.
What You'll Do:
- Work with current MSSP partners to ensure licenses are consumed, retained, and drive upsell and cross-sell efforts.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales & sales management relationships with current and future MSSP Partners.
- Create and analyze sales reports, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings and take any agreed corrective action.
- Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions as well as certifications and specializations with MSSP’s
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
- Exceed quarterly and annual Sales Bookings/Revenue Goals
- Perform business support metrics reviews and analysis of each MSSP Partner’s performance via QBR's or other appropriate means.
- Establish and maintain positive & proactive relationships with MSSP sales reps/management to build mindshare and drive sales activity.
- Create and execute a business plan for each MSSP for each major region in which they operate – working closely with the local teams and other MSSP team members.
- Aid in developing strategic initiatives that will result in increasing the MSSP Partner quarterly bookings.
- Proactively identify customer issues, work with the larger Deep Instinct team to resolve them
- 3+ years sales and/or channel/partnership experience, coupled with demonstrable appreciation of how Service Providers are delivering services and the challenges they face in doing so.
- Experience working with major Managed Security Service Providers.
- Strong background with security solutions
- Ability to work in an environment where positive confrontation is the norm.
- Must have a proven network of multi-level relationships at MSSP
- Familiarity of building and running successful and profitable MSSP relationships in a co-existence environment.
- Strong ethical and compliance based moral compass, not afraid to speak up if something doesn’t look right and not afraid to ask difficult questions.
- Must have experience of working in an organization with high touch sales teams.
- Must have demonstrable experience of creating new business opportunities and selling via channels (Distribution, resellers, SI’s and MSSP)
- Must be willing to roll sleeves up and lead from the front as an individual contributor but liaise with global colleagues about global MSSP partners
- Must be able to make decisions that are right for the business even if not right for them personally in the short term.
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.