Tel Aviv, TLV Office
Deep Instinct, the first cybersecurity company to apply Deep Learning to endpoint protection, is an innovative start-up that has unique and game-changing software solutions to protect Fortune 500 End Point users against Zero-Day & APT cyber-attacks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary role of IT Administrators is to maintain and fix all aspects of the company’s computer and network infrastructure.
This includes maintaining networks, servers, and security programs and systems as well as supporting the end-users with their day-to-day problems and requests, and will perform an onboarding session to welcome new hires to the company.
The IT Administrator will manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network.
IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role from a technology company.
· Deep knowledge of the principles, best practices, and techniques used in administering complex infrastructure
· 3+ years of experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting Microsoft and Linux/UNIX operating system experience required
· 3+ years of experience with Vmware / Vsphere / Vcenter / Hyper-V systems
· Networking knowledge and understanding of Juniper switches configuration, multi-layer – high advantage
· Firewall knowledge , Fortinet , Checkpoint and Palo Alto – High advantage
· Demonstrated experience evaluating vendor products, and making recommendations
· Good knowledge with Mac OS and all Microsoft O/S
· Scripting with PowerShell – high advantage
· Knowledge in DLP , Antivirus systems – High advantage
· Knowledge in cloud platforms (AWS/Google) – advantage
· Fluent English – Must
· Service oriented – Must