We are looking for a talented, performance-driven team player and a passionate Product Manager, who will be the champion for Deep Instinct’s products and solutions. You will develop requirements documents, research the market and the competition, and investigate possible partnerships, including recommendations for OEM. You will define and highlight the product differentiation so that marketing, sales and partners can build the messaging to accelerate growth.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a company that is poised to do huge things. We're on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market.
What You'll Do:
- Product Management responsibility for Integrations and APIs with strategic partners, OEM vendors, technical alliances, field integrations, and customer product ecosystems
- Provide business justification for product themes and epics and develop use cases to convey the why and how of new product capabilities should be implemented
- Create joint use cases and define intra-team requirements
- Collaborate with Engineering teams and provide detailed requirements to build and enhance integrations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for technical integrations
- Define and own the product objectives, use cases, roadmap, themes and epics
- Track product business performance and usage data to drive product decisions
- Work with Sales, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Support and other field team and provide product related support and data in a timely manner to support business growth
- Influence both external customers and internal product and R&D teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple product agendas concurrently drive results in cross-group/team projects
- Work with marketing, field teams and customer facing groups to bring new and significant capabilities to the market, and gather feedback for product use and new capabilities
- Track performance along multiple KPIs (delivery, usage, performance, improvements)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related) or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity product management or equivalent experience
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and integrating with more than one of the following technologies: SIEM, Firewall, Endpoint Antivirus/EPP/EDR, ServiceNow or CMDB, Cloud/SaaS security analytics, SOAR, Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Experience in prioritizing features and enhancements for Global 2000 organizations and multiple geographies
- Experience with build vs. buy decisions, creating OEM and technology partnership
- Experience working with customers, Sales, Solution Architects, and User Experience to gather requirements and use cases to design and iterate on product capabilities
- Experience with creating enterprise SaaS products, packaging, pricing, and positioning with a subscription model
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on product features
- Experience with product discovery and validation
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player
- Analytical, results driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.