We are looking for a talented, performance-driven team player and a passionate Product Manager, who will help to define and influence the product roadmap and the future of Deep Instinct's Product Suite. You will develop requirements documents, research the market and the competition.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a company that is poised to do huge things. We're on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market.
What You'll Do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and influence product roadmap.
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined using data-driven research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products and individual features; comfortable influencing engineering & research organizations to drive new feature innovation
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products to both internal stakeholders, the analyst community, and customers
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products
- Drive cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related) or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity product management or equivalent experience
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and integrating with more than one of the following technologies: SIEM, Firewall, Endpoint Antivirus/EPP/EDR, ServiceNow or CMDB, Cloud/SaaS security analytics, SOAR, Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Experience working with customers, Sales, Solution Architects, and User Experience to gather requirements and use cases to design and iterate on product capabilities
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on product features
- Experience with product discovery and validation
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player
- Analytical, results driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.