We are looking for a talented, performance-driven team player and a passionate Product Manager , who will be the champion for Deep Instinct’s products and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and own the product objectives, use cases, roadmap, themes and epics
- Provide business justification for product themes and epics and develop use cases to convey the why and how of new product capabilities should be implemented
- Track product business performance and usage data to drive product decisions
- Work with Sales, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Support and other field team and provide product related support and data in a timely manner to support business growth
- Influence both external customers and internal product and R&D teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple product agendas concurrently drive results in cross-group/team projects
- Work with marketing, field teams and customer facing groups to bring new and significant capabilities to the market, and gather feedback for product use and new capabilities