Tel Aviv, TLV Office
Deep Instinct, the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity, is looking for a Security Researcher.
The demand for Deep Instinct’s game-changing solution is growing, and so are we. We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven and analytic team player, to join our Security Research team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Deep Instinct’s novel prevention capabilities, conduct research of evasion techniques and attack surfaces, reverse-engineer malware and more. The role involves close work with fellow researchers, data scientists, and development teams. The position requires innovation and independence in a fast-paced environment in which deliverables are of the highest quality and accuracy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Research malware behavior and evasion techniques across all stages of the malware kill chain from exploitation and infection to impact
· Design and develop mechanisms to detect suspicious and malicious activity in run-time on the OS for future product features
· Perform your own research of attack surfaces and OS components for exploitation and publication
· Write technical summaries, white papers, and blogs based on your research and findings
· Work with other teams in research, development, and product groups