The SLED Account Manager will be solely responsible for establishing Deep Instinct presence and driving sales activities in the designated geography with a focus on State, Local Government and Education. You will be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
In addition you will be responsible for working with the Regional Channel Sales Manager (CSM) on the Reseller Channel network within the designated geography.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company that is poised to do huge things.
We're on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market and we are looking for A-players to join our team.
You will have an aggressive compensation plan which includes accelerators to greatly reward top performance.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, as well as upsell and cross-sell of existing clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails, and present Deep Instinct
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Proactively plan, set critical milestones, asses, clarify and validate partners needs on an ongoing basis, to establish productive relationships
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Stay up-to-date with new products, services and pricing models
- Build long-term trusted relationships with clients and partners
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
- 7 + years Solution Selling experience in the computer networking & security space
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into Public Sector Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus
- Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
- Challenger seller – ability to evangelize, teach, tailor and take control
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com)
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.