Deep Instinct’s Training and Learning center productively identify, design, develop, deliver, and verify the implementation of skills and knowledge to internal and external audiences, throughout enablement and certification program.
You know what great learning & development initiatives look like, and are excited about taking your expertise to help us grow. You’re a creative and strategic thinker, are an effective communicator, a dynamic facilitator, an excellent project manager, have instructional design skills and feel comfortable engaging with employees at various levels within an organization.
In this role, you will work closely with senior business leaders across all levels of our global organization. You will utilize data and feedback along with your in-depth knowledge of modern learning and development techniques to enhance our current offerings and build upon existing processes to create scalable programs to help ready our employees for future success.
What you’ll do:
- Obtain, organize, and develop training procedure manuals, guides, and course material
- Providing leadership, technical project coordination, and consultative services; liaising with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts at an enterprise level to develop course specifications and gather course content (from pre-sale to final technical implementation)
- Design and develop engaging learning activities and compelling course content which matches the instructional goals (exercises and activities that enhance the learning process)
- Prepare supporting material/media
- Oversee implementation of global learning programs
- Provide frontal and on-line training sessions
- Administrate company LMS
Implementation & Evaluation
- Develop and maintain evaluation program - learner’s performance and training impact to ensure they exceed organizational standards.
- Provide reports for accreditation review
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience developing technical training materials
- Proven working experience in instructional design in high-tech companies
- Proven work experience with principles and processes of providing customer and personal services. This includes: needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to drive new processes & lead change management
- Proven project management experience
- Instructional Design: Working knowledge of how cyber security professionals learn; can translate learning needs into learning objects that measurably achieve required objectives
- Graphic Design: ability to lay out content, choose fonts and color schemes, and remove a background from an image
- Training Design
- Technical Knowledge: Business-level understanding of IT concepts including networks, systems, and cyber security products.
- Communication: Crisp, compelling and practical style of writing, editing, speaking
- Confidence: executive presence to credibly and confidently work with reps and sales leadership in and out of the classroom
- Facilitation: facilitation skills that drive high levels of participant engagement
- Initiative: able to solve problems and ask for help when needed to independently move self and projects forward, in a fast paced, high volume culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.