Tel Aviv, TLV Office
Deep Instinct, the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity, is looking for a Threat Researcher.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven and analytic team player, to join our Research Platforms team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Deep Instinct’s novel research environments. The role involves close work with security researchers, data engineers and data-scientists. The position requires innovation and independence in a fast-paced environment in which deliverables are of the highest quality and accuracy.
- Hands-on experience in static and dynamic malware analysis, relevant tools and methods, including reverse engineering (x86 assembly - Must)
- Knowledge of attack vectors and techniques in Windows
- Proven development experience in Python (Must), C/C++ (advantage)
- Experience in previous roles in the cybersecurity industry
- Background in Machine Learning – Advantage
- The successful candidate is a team player, who has a passion for technology, can-do approach, is an eager self-learner, and independent.