Deep Instinct (USA), Inc. (“Deep Instinct”) presents the Enterprise Quick Start (the “Package”) enables you and your team to get up and running with Deep Instinct as efficiently and quickly as possible while managing risk and ensuring that your team understands and practices Deep Instinct best practices.
Deep Instinct agrees to perform the services and you agree to pay the applicable fee, all in accordance with the Sales Order, for one or more of the Packages as described below.
The Package requires the following:
Deep Instinct will work with you remotely from its locations (travel expenses are not included in the Package). You are expected to provide the appropriate personnel to support the implementation of the Product.
|· Project kickoff and planning call, provide project definition document
· Setup and configuration of Deep Instinct cloud-based server, configuration of initial IP ranges for admin access provided by you, creation of initial master user account, provide standard documentation on available roles and how to create additional account/s.
· Participate in a web meeting with your packaging/deployment team regarding best practices for agent installation and to determine how to deploy the Deep Instinct Product with a configuration management tool of your choice, follow up by providing the standard deployment guide.
· Lead a meeting to discuss risk of collision with other endpoint security product(s), methods to mitigate this risk, follow up with standard document summarizing those requirements.
· Configuration of up to 10 custom policies and groups based upon customer requirements defined in project definition.
· Lead an interactive training session regarding analyzing and reacting to events in the console, provide follow-up standard documentation and training links for reference.
· Lead up to 10 technical working sessions to review and analyze events, guide customer on making decisions, and guide customer on moving endpoints from detection to prevention mode (static analysis and Behavioral Analysis).
· Lead a meeting to discuss the value of and best practices for implementing and using Script Control for some or all endpoints. In addition, up to 4 technical working session with your team to progress a pilot group to prevention mode. Develop and deliver a written proposal/plan to expand Script Control to additional endpoints in the environment post-project.
· Participate in a web meeting with your infrastructure or equivalent team to complete and validate configuration which integrates Deep Instinct Product with your SIEM, follow-up with standard documentation.
· Participate in a web meeting with your infrastructure or equivalent team to complete and validate configuration which connects Deep Instinct instance to a customer-provided SMTP server, lead a discussion around suggested configuration and use cases, follow-up with standard documentation.
· Participate in up to 4 web meetings with support, operations, or other appropriate teams based on your request to provide technical input and ideas on how to best integrate Deep Instinct Product into your organization’s runbooks for support, deployment, and incident management functions.
· Configure and validate your team’s access to Deep Instinct Customer portal, follow-up with e-mail summary of who has access and standard documentation on best practices for engaging Deep Instinct support.
· Lead project closure/summary call and provide project results summary document.
The Package includes only the abovementioned deliverables. For removal of doubt, the Package does not include the following:
Communication are in English: all communication between you and Deep Instinct, verbal and written, will be in English.
All professional services are delivered remotely via Zoom (or equivalent), e-mail, and/or phone during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, based on the delivery location’s time zone.
Except as may be otherwise expressly provided herein, the Package shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement that you entered or will enter into with Deep Instinct.
Deep Instinct warrants that the Package will be delivered in a professional and workmanlike manner consistent with industry practice.
If Deep Instinct performance of any of its obligations under the Package shall be interfered with by reason of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Deep Instinct shall be excused from such performance while such circumstances exists, and such additional period as may be reasonably necessary to allow Deep Instinct to resume its performance.
Deep Instinct will schedule the implementation services to be completed no later than 90 days from receipt of the Sales Order [same as above], unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Deep Instinct and you, Deep Instinct’s obligation to deliver the implementation services shall expire 90 days from receipt of the Sales Order [same as above].
BY PURCHASING THE PACKAGE, YOU REPRESENT AND AGREE (ON BEHALF OF YOUR BUSINESS ENTITY) THAT YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Date Published: January 6, 2020
Most Recent Update: January 6, 2020