Deep Instinct Prevention for Endpoints.
Deep Instinct’s predictive prevention approach to cybersecurity improves effectiveness and efficiency to reduce risk and lower TCO. With a uniquely architected deep-learning solution for cybersecurity, we prevent >99% of unknown threats, like zero-day exploits and ransomware, before they execute inside your environment.
THE DEEP INSTINCT ADVANTAGE
Speed. Scale. Efficacy.
To stay ahead of attacks, organizations need to stop threats faster – and with greater accuracy – without slowing down their business. Through the power of deep learning, Deep Instinct prevents >99% of known and unknown attacks, pre-execution.
Deep Instinct for Endpoint advantages:
- Provides protection against ransomware, unknown, and zero-day threats
- Extremely lightweight agent
- False positive rate <0.1%
- Eliminates frequent cloud checks and agent updates
- Maps to the MITRE ATT&CK framework for faster investigations
- Improves compliance standards for GDPR, PCI, and CCPA
- Increases analyst productivity and efficiency to fight threats
- Lowers TCO and increases ROI of your entire security stack
- Provides extensive support across Windows, macOS, Android, and Linux
Static and Dynamic Analysis.
Predict and Prevent: Pre-execution Static Analysis
Deep Instinct has pioneered the use of deep learning in cybersecurity to prevent an infection before malware executes on the endpoint. Deep Instinct prevents known and unknown malware, zero-day exploits, ransomware, and common script-based attacks faster and with fewer false positives compared to security tools that rely on signatures, heuristics, or basic machine learning.
Integration with SIEM, EDR, SOAR.
All prevented events are sent to the Deep Instinct console and malware is instantly classified to provide context to the attempted attack. From within the console organizations can enact a manual or automated response to achieve the following:
- Isolate the machine
- Update policy: allow & restore (Hash, Certificate, Folder, Script, Process)
- Terminate the process
- Clean the registry to remove persistence
- Collect files for further analysis
In addition, Deep Instinct Prevention for Endpoints integrates with EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and other tools via REST API, Syslog, or SMTP to improve investigation, remediation, and threat hunting.
Prevention for Endpoints
Prevent threats faster and with greater accuracy — without slowing down your business.