TAM Consultancy Service Terms & Conditions
Deep Instinct TAM MSSP Consultancy Service SKU: DI-SO-DTAM-CS. Deep Instinct (USA), Inc., Deep Instinct (UK) Limited, Deep Instinct K.K., and Deep Instinct (Germany) GmbH and/or other Deep Instinct Affiliates (collectively, “Deep Instinct”) presents the TAM MSSP Consultancy Services (the “Package”). The Package must be purchased by an MSSP (“You” or “Your”) that has an existing Technical Account Manager Service (“TAM Service” or “TAM”) and must be purchased for Your end customers that are specifically named with Deep Instinct (“Named Accounts”).
1. Service. The following services will be included in the Package and below is a full and exhaustive list of the services that You shall be solely responsible for providing to the Named Accounts:
- Proactive escalation management for cases opened for the Named Account;
- Weekly 30-minute status update meetings with You and the Named Account;
- Of and up to two (2) health checks on the Named Accounts tenant per year;
- Customer advocacy for the Named Account;
- Named Account specific feature enhancements & bug champion;
- Of and up to two (2) business reviews of the Named Account per year; AND
- Monthly feature request review meeting (of and up to (one) 1 hour).
- You must have an existing TAM Service to purchase the Package;
- You must purchase the Package directly from Deep Instinct via a purchase order which is separate and apart from Your existing TAM Service;
- The purchase order must be for one or both of the following:
- Purchase of Deep Instinct License (SKU DI-EP-); and/or
- Purchase of the TAM SKU (DI-SO-DTAM);
- All support services requested from the Named Account must be submitted to You and will then be processed by Deep Instinct pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Support and Maintenance Agreement by and between Deep Instinct (https://www.deepinstinct.com/pdf/support-services-guide);
- The TAM must be notified of all Priority 1 and 2 cases opened for the Named Account.
Except as may be otherwise expressly provided herein, the Package shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions of the applicable agreement that You entered or will enter with Deep Instinct (the “MSSP Agreement”).
Deep Instinct will deliver the Package consistent with industry standards.
All services provided under these Terms and Conditions will be delivered via remote platforms, including, Zoom, e-mail, and/or via telephone during standard business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (customer specific time zones). Travel or other expenses incurred as part of rendering the Package are not included under these Terms and Conditions. These expenses are subject to prior written approval by You will be re-billed at cost in a separate invoice.
If Deep Instinct’s performance of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions shall be interfered with by reason of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Deep Instinct shall be excused from such performance while such circumstances exist, and such additional period as may be reasonably necessary to allow Deep Instinct to resume its performance.
Deep Instinct reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, withdraw, amend, modify, or suspend the Package in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Package is compromised, without liability to the Deep Instinct.Deep Instinct reserves the right to disqualify You or any of the Named Accounts at any time as determined by Deep Instinct in its sole discretion.
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings assigned to them in the MSSP Agreement. Services shall be rendered in consecutive months in accordance with the applicable purchase order pursuant to the MSSP Agreement.
All Communications between You and Deep Instinct shall be provided in English without regard to form.
Created: October 3, 2022
Updated: October 27, 2022