Last updated: May 2023
What Tracking Technologies (collectively referred to as “Cookies”) are:
- Cookies: or small text files that include unique identifiers sent by web servers or the internet browser that You use to search websites (or “browser”) which may then gather information about how You interact with the Website and services.
- Local Storage Technologies: or Cookie-like, equivalent files that can be used to store a larger amount of data to connect to Your browser activity and specific applications on Your mobile device or computer (or “device”) (i.e., Your google browser connected to social media applications).
- Other similar tracking technologies: or web beacons, pixels, tags, and scripts. These tracking technologies can be used to demonstrate or assist a website in navigation, such as showing when You have viewed or clicked on a specific webpage.
Categories of Cookies.
The following categories of Cookies may be used when You access or use Our Website and/or services:
- Strictly Necessary or Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to enable You to navigate Our Website and use its features. These necessary Cookies allow for the essential and technical operation of Our Website and without their use, You would not be able to receive certain requested services on Our website or communicate with Us. Please Note: Strictly Necessary or Essential Cookies cannot be switched “off” through Your privacy settings located on Your browser and a further explanation is provided in Section 4 of this Policy.
- Analytics, or Functionality Cookies. These Cookies collect data about Your preferences and recognizes them, generally. Functionality Cookies are used to remember You for a more personalized experience on Our Website.
- Advertising Cookies. These Cookies collect data about Your browsing habits to make advertising more relevant to You and Your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times You see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The Cookies remember the websites You visit, and that data is shared with other parties such as advertisers and/or publishers (or “Third Parties”).
Your Control of Cookies and Browser Settings.
Other than the Essential Cookies that are necessary to operate and use Our Website, We will assist You with Your right to control or limit Cookies when using Our Website by providing the following:
- Consent: we do not set Cookies (other than Essential Cookies) unless You provide Your consent when visiting the website for the first time (and periodically after that);
- Blocking Cookies in Your Browser: Most browsers may permit You to limit, remove, reject, block, or disable Cookies. You may do this by following Your specific browser’s instructions. Most browsers may also accept Cookies by default, and You may be permitted to change this in Your settings by also following the instructions on Your specific browser’s settings;
- Blocking Cookies based on Device: Your device may also contain settings for how to limit, remove, reject, block, or disable Cookies and You may follow the instructions listed on Your unique device for further instruction;
- Consent Management and Opt-out Options: Certain browsers that You use to access or use a website may allow for a consent management or “opt-out” option, allowing You to remove any data that may be used for Cookies. Please note: these mechanisms are specific to the device or browser that You use and depend on the browser’s settings. You must repeat the process on every browser or device that You use and for which You want to manage cookie preferences; and/or
- Please note: certain features of the Website may not work if You limit, remove, reject, block, or disable Cookies.
Contact and Further Information.
Deep Instinct, Inc.
888 Seventh Avenue, 5th floor.
New York, NY, 10106, USA
Deep Instinct, Ltd.
4 Yitzhak Sadeh St. Israel
In addition, the Company has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: DPO@deepinstinct.com.