Deep Instinct Prevention for Storage
The consolidation of information from various endpoints into data repositories has transformed them into major attack vectors, providing a one-stop-shop for attackers. Safeguarding these storage repositories—whether they are in Network Attached Storage (NAS), hybrid, or public cloud environments—against increasingly sophisticated cyber threats is paramount. It only takes one infected file to put your data at risk.
The Critical Need to Protect Storage Repositories
Deep Instinct Prevention for Storage prevents >99% of threats hidden in your files – zero-day exploits, ransomware, and unknown threats and their variants – before they infiltrate storage repositories.
Stop Unknown Malware.
Prevent Malicious Files from Entering Storage Repositories
Deep Instinct Prevention for Storage (DPS) is a natively integrated solution that leverages the only deep learning framework purpose-built for cybersecurity to perform highly efficient malware scanning on files whenever they are added or changed within your storage repositories. This stops malware from ever entering your NAS and hybrid or public cloud storage environment, protecting the integrity of your data.
- Deep Instinct scans files in <20 milliseconds, revolutionizing data security and malware prevention.
- DPS triggers a scan whenever a file is accessed, preventing users from retrieving infected files.
- Malicious files are quarantined or deleted by the system.
- DPS for NAS seamlessly integrates with leading NAS solutions like Dell CAVA and NetApp Vscan for smooth deployment and interoperability while protecting storage repositories.
- Files are scanned within your environment and never leave it, ensuring full data privacy, confidentiality, and compliance.
- DPS for Cloud Storage will deploy in minutes using a CloudFormation template and utilizes native AWS services.
Protect Mission-Critical Storage Repositories with Lower Total Cost of Ownership
With lightning-fast file scans using significantly less hardware than other solutions, Deep Instinct Prevention for Storage greatly reduces the overall cost of protecting your data while providing state-of-the-art prevention. Less hardware means lower costs, less maintenance, and fewer administrative resources.
Prevention For Storage
A predictive prevention approach to stopping ransomware, zero-day threats, and other unknown malware from infiltrating your storage environments.