We are looking for a QA Automation Team Leader to lead our System Integration QA Automation Team.
What will you do?
- Work with a fast-paced development team to provide periodic automated testing of new and existing product features and take ownership on the product quality.
- Plan, build and manage end to end automation test plans & infrastructure
- Define and implement QA practices and processes to ensure the product quality and reliability
- Manage a team of automation developers and provide professional mentoring and leadership to ensure excellent quality
Minimum two years of experience in a QA automation management position
- Experience with Python programming - Must
- Experienced in testing complex systems with various automation Platforms (such as: pytest)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and on Agile teams
- Experience with Client server architecture (Windows / Android / MacOS)
- Experience testing security products with a cloud backend- An advantage
- Ability to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively, ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Methodical and attentive to details
- Strong teamwork spirit