Deep Instinct TAM Service Terms and Conditions
Deep Instinct TAM Service
The Deep Instinct Technical Account Manager Service (the "Package") is designed to assist companies with staying ahead of the evolving threat landscape by ensuring the Deep Instinct platform (Appliance and Agent) are running at their best. This will be done by providing a technical point of contact who will assist with any issues which arise and by providing knowledge about security best practices and ensuring continued education throughout the environment.
Deep Instinct agrees to perform the services and the entity purchasing the services (“You”) agree to pay the applicable fee, all in accordance with the applicable Purchase Schedule, for one or more of the Packages as described below.
Deep Instinct will work with You remotely from Deep Instinct locations. For removal of doubt, travel expenses are not included in the Package. You are expected to provide the appropriate personnel to support the implementation service’s working sessions.
“Deep Instinct” means any of Deep Instinct (USA), Inc., Deep Instinct (UK) Limited, Deep Instinct K.K., Deep Instinct (Germany) GmbH and/or any other Deep Instinct Affiliates.
Scope of Work
- Take ownership and lead P1 and P2 cases to expedite resolution.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients as a security leader and solid technical resource.
- Track escalations, provide root cause analysis, and update customers on release of fixes.
- Monitor upgrade progress of Deep Instinct components to ensure maximum leveraging of new features.
- Support is provided by the regular support channels. The TAM is available during normal business hours to advise on support requests from designated customer personnel.
The Package includes only the above-mentioned services. For removal of doubt, the package does not include the following (the following list is not an exhaustive list):
- Installation/Deployment/Configuration of DI agents.
- Monitoring & Management.
- Support Services.
- Developing custom documentation.
- Custom Professional Services.
- Troubleshooting of integration or infrastructure issues not related to Deep Instinct products.
- Deep Instinct does not provide threat hunting, incident response, or threat remediation.
Communications are in English: all communication between You and Deep Instinct will be in English. All services are delivered remotely via Zoom (or equivalent), e-mail, and/or phone during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, based on the customer specified time zone.
The Package does not include any travel or other expenses incurred as part of rendering the srevices under the Package. These expenses are subject to prior written approval by You and will be re-billed at cost in a seperate invoice.
Except as may be otherwise expressly provided herein, the Package shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Deep Instinct Agreement that You entered or will enter into with Deep Instinct.
Deep Instinct warrants that the Package will be delivered in a professional and workmanlike manner consistent with industry practice.
If Deep Instinct’s performance of any of its obligations under the Package shall be interfered with by reason of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Deep Instinct shall be excused from such performance while such circumstances exist, and such additional period as may be reasonably necessary to allow Deep Instinct to resume its performance.
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings assigned to them in Deep Instinct License Agreement (or the applicable agreement signed by You and Deep Instinct) and shall govern this document. Services shall be rendered in consecutive months in accordance with the applicable Purchase Schedule.
This document (including all related documents) may be amended from time to time by Deep Instinct.
Date Published: July 26, 2021
Most Recent Update: September 28, 2022