Deep Instinct, the first company to apply Deep Learning to cyber security, is an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 End Point users against Zero Day & APT cyber-attacks.
This is a unique opportunity to join a cutting-edge, fast growing, dynamic, and successful company. Our company is growing, and we absolutely have to expand our HR department to fill an ever-growing list of open positions. Therefore, we are looking to hire an experienced Sourcing & Talent Acquisition Specialist. Take your part in shaping the unique DNA of Deep Instinct and help find us the talent that will make us grow!
As a Sourcing & Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
Partner with our leadership team to determine staffing needs, provide advice in all aspects of Talent Acquisition and help them keep our unique DNA of professionals.
Lead full-cycle recruitment process; from job advertising, CV screening, phone interviews, interview scheduling, to conducting in-depth HR interviews, consulting with decision makers, provisioning offers, and closing the deal.
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships by providing an excellent candidate experience.
Create and maintain a strong pipeline of talent, by using a variety of source channels, which can be as creative and innovative as you like.
Execute our employer brand strategy.
Evaluate and Initiate creative improvements and creativity into our current and future processes.
Do you have what it takes?
- .At least 2 years of recruiting experience from a high-tech/start-up company- an advantage.
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- Extensive full life-cycle recruiting experience from drafting the job spec, interviewing candidates till onboarding.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews.
- Passion for working with people.
- Strong execution, organization, and communication – both written and verbal skills.
- A creative thinker that will bring new and innovative solutions to the table.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.